Sunday, September 25, 2011

Woe

I'm back to feeling like I can't get too excited about college again. I kept getting amped about Brooklyn College and I made plans concerning if I had to go there (out of necessity) but there is a pretty reasonable chance that I will not so I guess I'm trying to brace myself for that. I just reaaaally don't want to be bummed or less excited about school as I could be if I don't get in. My SUNY apps aren't squared yet and that is troubling me too.. (since I probably won't get into Brooklyn College..that is my best bet).

*SIGH. Things will work out.. >.>

I'm considering saving even more of my money now so I can buy things during college.. I mean.. considering I probably don't NEED anything at the moment..It might be worth just saving it to have it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment