Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Penniless Audiophile

After doing some looking around and reading review after review I decided to order new headphones! The Brainwavs M1 seem to be one of the best in my price range ($30 - 40). I was originally only hoping to spend $30 at the most but then I had remembered that my last headphones were about $40 so I thought it was best to spend around that again. I know money isn't everything though and I'm not implying that it's impossible for there to be a good IEM for around $30 but based on reviews and some other stuff I thought it'd be best to spend around as much as last time.

Oh, and another great thing is I qualified for super save shipping or whatever on amazon! I love free shipping so much.. shipping & handling fees always break my balls. In total I think it cost me like $39.99

Very excited waiting to get them!

No comments:

Post a Comment