Saturday, September 3, 2011

Anxiousness

I feel very anxious now. Almost like when I have too much caffeine! It might be in part because I don't know when I'm working this week, what my hours are. There's a place where we (the employees) can check it online, which I think is really cool, but there's nothing on there yet. I have a feeling they just might ask me to work tomorrow though.

I hung out with my dear friend Che today! We had an odd but overall good day. I decided that I might try transferring to S.U.N.Y. Binghamton (she did too) and I'm still looking at other schools. I had originally planned to just graduate from whatever C.U.N.Y. or S.U.N.Y. school I got into but now I'm considering making plans to transfer to something else.

But who knows what things will be like!! I'll really just have to go, and experience, and see. I still have no freaking clue what my major should be or is gonna end up being.

Really anxious/restless right now.. maybe the tea I had had more caffeine than one would think. Agghhh..

No comments:

Post a Comment