Thursday, September 15, 2011

End Of Trueblood Season 4 (spoilers)

Saw the last episode of season 4 of True Blood. I feel like this season was very short and there was more suspense in the past ones but, of course, it was not without it's great, interesting moments. I'm mad they killed Jesus.. I thought he would be sticking around for awhile and I will not be happy if Tara dies. Idk why people hate Tara.. I know she makes mistakes and is a bit wound up but she's a great person/character and has done nothing unreasonable.. and Sookie has done plenty of stupid shit. I don't usually say this but I think some people just don't like her because she's black.

Towards the end I was wondering what else could they surprise us with.. like in terms of setting up for next season and the future problems.. Having Reverend Newlin show up as a vampire was absolutely superb! I mean it wasn't a total head spinner but I was just like 'hahahaahaha cool!'... it really was.

And also.. I thought it was weird that they killed Nan.. not that she was a favorite or anything but Idk.. I feel like she would be involved more. I wonder if they are going to introduce a lot of new characters since they seem to be killing off quite a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment