Sunday, November 13, 2011

Promenade Cosmetics

So I found this little cosmetics store (similar to Sally's) in the shopping center where I work! I had no idea it was there previously and don't know if it was new or if I just hadn't noticed it. It's a little dinky but supplies are supplies and they are pretty well stocked on hair stuff. It was also surprising to find that they sell quite a bit of perfumes/fragrances.. a lot of bad stuff but a few good, obscure ones.. which was interesting.

Mostly I'm happy to note that they sell Queen Helene Products! Notably, the Queen Helene masks! Today I got the mud pack masque and I'm considering getting the Mint Julep one the next time I stop by!

I'm using the mask for the first time right now and I'm really hoping it'll help with my pores.

No comments:

Post a Comment