Thursday, November 10, 2011

Leaving Paradise.

I reread Paradise Kiss today.. there's just so much to say and I probably won't be able to say all of it. It was really.... I mean, I had read it before when I was younger and liked it but this time around it was sooo WOW.... Chapter after chapter it was so relate-able to me in a weird way. The relationship between Yukari and George, dealing with natural immaturity/selfishness..and stubborn, warped personalites.. and their expectations of each other, really spoke to me. There were many other things too though.. especially the ending. I mean I get it but.. of course there's the part of me that's screaming for a typical shojo happy ending.. where they overcome all odds and stay together :3 It's almost unsatisfying when I remember that they really do not.

Idk.. It was just a freakishly impressive piece of work.

I hope I meet great people to value and have life changing/affirming experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment