Saturday, November 26, 2011

On Perfume, This Blog, Black Friday, And Lotion.

I'm still looking for a good lotion. St. Ives' Whipped silk was discontinued >:(

Some other interesting news is that I purchased something on Black Friday, two Milani Liquif'eye eye liner pencils. It's probably my first ever, personal, Black Friday purchase in life :). It was pretty fun even though I only shopped online. Milani is a bit expensive for me normally, but they are good pencils that I needed and I figured I would've gotten them in the future but then they'd be normal price!

Shipping was a bit high though = (

Also, while I was writing this I made a decision to condense some of my product hunting posts unless I'm really into something in particular. I really don't restrain myself here and let myself be implusive but I'm sad that's all I wrote about this month really, is minor things about stuff (items). It is mostly what I've been thinking about lately though (a good chunk of it).

Things are starting to get heavy again though.. (lol or maybe it's just PMS.)

Ok, so back to stuff...
I'm surprised I still haven't purchased any perfume! I'm still being really cheap and hesitating because of the prices. Like, for the price, I want something I REALLY like and can also wear every day because I don't get to buy luxury items all that often.. (lol need to save money).

I definitely have a few favorites but I've yet to come to a decision as to which to buy... for a few reasons.. whether it's the bottle style compared to one or whether one is more representative of my personality.. or it's too mature for me at this age. etc.

Hopefully I'll find something soon.. I think when I get the feel of Spring and things start moving faster the right choice will just hit me.

No comments:

Post a Comment