Tuesday, January 17, 2012

So after way too much deliberation time I ordered China Glaze' Concrete Catwalk and Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss in Rosepearl from ebay. It added up to around 11 bucks. My friend suggested that she liked Essie Powerclutch better than the China Glaze but, as a cheapo, I took the one that was 2 dollars less.
I don't want to spend more money but I think I will get the Seche Vite top coat + base coat set from CVS. It's 8.99 for the two of them (without tax >.< ) and I have never seen this deal anywhere else. Even on ebay I only found them separate for around the same price as individuals :( . While I'm there I think I will also pick up an NYC color liquid eyeliner (I need a liquid eyeliner) because their cheap but they seem to work alright for the price (another friend of mine uses them) and also a NYC color blushable creme stick. Those got pretty good reviews and I would definitely not mind trying them for the price (plus I needed a blush of my own). Using my mom's cvs 'extra bucks' I could probably get both without really spending any money.
After this and after maybe getting a milani blush I might be complete in a big part of the makeup area. I'll probably still be experimenting with lip colors however and then will be tackling eyeshadows.
I think I need a makeup bag also. Might use a pencil case my friend made me!

No comments:

Post a Comment