Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Financials...

Just paid my tuition for the Spring 2012 semester. Apparently BC doesn't accept VISA so I had to do an 'electronic funds transfer'. Because of my account type I can only pay out up to a certain amount at one time so I was worried there would be problems paying the amount due for tuition. I called the bank for help and stuff but I still hope nothing goes wrong.

Also I called the financial aid office about my FAFSA verification. It was a mistake putting my stepdad under my mom's 'household' because now they want his financial information. Yikes. (He has more money than my mom). However I called them again and told them that he's not actually my stepdad.. as in my mom isn't legally married to him, and they said that I have to redo my Dependent Verification worksheet :(. I don't know when I'm supposed to submit this by.. I should probably call again and find out. I wonder if just handing it in after orientation will be ok. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment