Thursday, January 26, 2012

Orientated.

Went to freshman orientation yesterday. Everything went ok considering I was still sick as a dog and couldn't speak (lost my voice). It really sucked not being to talk more and with more people. The kids I ended up touring with (both current and new students like myself), were nice though and were very willing to stay in contact. One of the girls I got to talk to is going to be in my english class on Monday.
I also got to find out when a few events are and that there will be big club fair which I'm pretty excited about since I wasn't sure if there was one during the spring semester. Hopefully I can find someone to go with although I don't mind walking around by myself either.
Being 'in college' is surreal.. like it hasn't really hit me yet. I'm sure things will change and surprises will be had but I still feel like things will be ____________________________.

I want a BC banner for my room and maybe a hoodie but that stuff is expensive lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment