Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Flex This

My work is getting very unreliable. I keep getting flex shifts in which I have to wait around all day to see if I have to go in at all. Not to mention I went from working 30 hours to 1 - 2 days a week. In the beginning less hours was a nice respite since I didn't like my managers but now I really need the money and these complete flex shifts are an inconvenience because I need to see people and go places (i.e. visit colleges and meet up with certain people). I would find another job but I would only be around for less than a month and a half. *Sigh so annoying.

Plus my mom wont shut up about it! You're not helping woman.. Why are you complaining about MY job? You don't even drive me there. I swear, she just likes to complain. I mean.. what does she think she's doing for me by carrying on the way she does about it? Nothing. Not that she ever thinks of what she's doing to me. >.>

No comments:

Post a Comment