Thursday, December 1, 2011

Apps In.. Crisis?

I've pretty much finished all my SUNY applications. I almost had a meltdown just before because I thought that one of the schools needed more letters of recommendations than I had. Fortunately, I looked some more and found that that was just for graduate programs. Even though I've done all I can do and can pretty much say my application process is finished I still feel very nervous.. in part because I submitted everything kind of last minute.. Even though the application deadline is today, December 1st, feels like some of the schools had already been sending out notices of admission. T_T

I wonder if I made a strong enough case justifying my sub par high school performance..It makes me nervous because I don't think I did. The bright side might be that I won't be too sad if I don't get accepted anywhere good (anywhere that I actually want to be).

No comments:

Post a Comment