Monday, October 24, 2011

Eau Premiere

The November VOGUE issue came in today and I was excited to sniff the new perfume swatches. I actually really liked Chanel N5 Premiere even though I was hesitant to try it at first.Usually I can't get a good wiff of Chanel perfumes because the MACYs ladies are always on top of me; makes it hard for me to think..err smell and remember the scents.

So yeah, I actually think I really want to get Chanel N5 Premiere but go figure it's one of the more expensive. Also, wasn't sure if it was too mature for mee.. Maybe if I wore nicer clothes while wearing it?x3

Other than that, I was interested in Oscar de la Renta Espirit d'Oscar. The scent seemed like it would be more age appropriate for me but it's not wearing as well on my wrist as the Chanel.

No comments:

Post a Comment