Thursday, December 1, 2011

Passing The Day With Makeup

Spent the better part of this day playing with some of my moms cheap makeup brushes, eye shadow, mascara and my milani eye liner. I'm not going to write anything substantial about them yet though. So far, they are really soft with very good pigmentation. The tip quickly becomes pretty fat however, and it's not ideal for making fine lines.

I learned a lot about mascara today, about building it and it's behavior etc.! I think I would definitely benefit from a good eyelash curler. Also, my mom's eye shadows suck.. and so do her brushes.. really badly.. or maybe I just need some sort of primer.. But I think I prefer cream shadows. I just felt like you could see all the little eye shadow particles.. not smooth at all.

In addition, I think I'm also getting bettter at applying the right amount of the maybelline 24 hour lip color; not letting so much come out at once. I'd still like to try a different color but I've figure out how to make it look more appropriate for my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment