Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Accessoriesss

So I've been thinking a lot about my clothes again, wardrobe planning and such, and I realize I really do need more/new accessories. They really did help me sort of shape my style and outfits. Especially since I'm partial to solid color things and basics because I can't afford the more unique, quality, expressive tops( accessories do a lot).

I like some of the stuff on jewelmint! They're definitely not the most expensive items but I still don't think I could buy something every month or as much as I'd like to. Quality in fashion jewelry is an issue though if you don't have mad bread (but I feel like jewelmint does provide that). Some people don't care, but I can't really stand noticeable cheap shit (accessories) from like forever 21 or some such.

Hopefully I can get some nice accessories before school starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment